CC Three Limited Trading As Cutting Crew We take privacy seriously and at any time, you may request a copy of information we have recorded about you. You may also request we remove all identifiable information with respect to yourself. As a matter of course, we will delete your identifiable information if you have not undertaken business with us after 5 years.
For transparency, listed are the business services we provide and how each service uses the information we collect.
Hair and beauty related services
- We request the minimum level of personally identifying information to run our business effectively. This is data you provide us directly, for example, your name and contact details.
- We store notes with respect to services we undertake to ensure we maintain and exceed our level of service. For example, your preferred hair style, colour formula codes, how you like your coffee and who your favourite stylists are.
- We consider you have provided consent for us to store personally identifying information and information about your services based on your receiving services from us.
- Depending on the particular service/s we are providing we may be required to ask questions related to your medical history. We will obtain your consent prior to storing information related to your medical history. Examples of medical data may be allergies, pregnancy or an injury that may impact our service.
- We will contact you via phone, email or SMS to confirm appointments made and remind you of upcoming appointments. We consider your having made the appointment as consent to undertake this activity but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
- We consider becoming a member of our loyalty program as consent to send you emails related to the loyalty program but, if you want, you may opt out at any time.
- We will not undertake phone, mail, email or SMS marketing without you first providing consent for us to do so. Our marketing campaigns are automated and use rules based on services and products purchased and information we collect from you. For example, we may send marketing campaigns related to your birthday, the fact we miss you (you have not visited for 3 months) and other special days like Valentine’s day and Christmas. You may opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
- We use numerous leading software solutions within our business to provide the services listed above. These software solutions act as data processors and store and process data in numerous locations outside our business premise. For a list of data processors and data storage locations please visit: www.shortcuts.com.au/datastoragestatement.
- Request information we have stored about you
- Request we remove all identifying information about you
- Make a complaint